Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

I AM ALIVE!

I am alive, I guess. I mean I can feel it after all. Lappy (My old hp Laptop) came back today. And I am with him, blogging here.This whole time you all must have wondered if I was alive or not and to your surprise/misfortune, I still am alive. I just thought I did not want to blog these days as they continuously reminded me of Lappy. Was just listening to Knockin on Heavens Door by Bob Dylan. Completed the Wish You Were Here round. And got to finish some projects - so, its like I have to be late up. Worried about exam - they are close and I am not at all well prepared. Got to put my efforts like I never had. Very tough time. Still, Ill do the posts I had promised and Ill put up the Lyrics of Knockin on Heavens Door. And Ill explain why the songs remarkable too.I can feel Im alive.Living again.
for details click below

No comments:

Post a Comment